Southbend HDG-36M 36" Gas Griddle w/ Manual Controls - 1" Steel Plate
Features & Specifications:
- Stainless steel front, sides, and vent are durable and dent resistant
- Strength is provided by aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- Double-insulated, reinforced sides keep heat over the plate
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate withstands constant heating and cooling
- Burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Griddle plate ensures heat is evenly distributed
- Set heat anywhere from low to high with manual controls
- Embedded, load-sensing thermostat
- Runner tube for each burner
- Keeps messes contained with 5-in.-tall rear and 4-in.-tall side splashes
- Cleanup after cooking is simplified with a removable grease drawer
- Overheating is prevented with 4-in. legs
- Electronic spark ignition
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Damage-resistant flue opening
- Protected exhaust vent
- Flame failure safety device
- Must be installed under a vent hood
- 60,000 BTU
Width: 36 in.
Depth: 33.75 in.
Height: 20 in.
Net Weight: 445 lbs